Is your family protected if something were to happen to you?
Join San Diego personal planning attorney, Kristina Hess at one of her upcoming workshops where she answers your most important questions about estate planning and child guardianship.
Discover everything you need to make sure your family is provided for:
- How to transfer your financial wealth and “life wisdom” to future generations
- Why most living trusts do not work and how to assure your trust meets your goals
- How to leave assets to your loved ones protected against divorce and creditors
- How to avoid the most common guardianship mistakes and make sure you children never end up in the arms of strangers!
- Why the recent Estate Tax Laws could render your older Trust obsolete or ineffective
- Why you should choose a lawyer who will make sure your plan is up to date over time
- How to plan for “special needs” children … and much more!
Hello San Diego parents,
As a mother of three and a San Diego estate planning attorney, I know the thought of someone else raising your kids is frightening! Yet, the reality is that no one is promised tomorrow. It is critical that we protect and plan for our precious little people.
As loving parents, I know you would never put your baby in a car without a car seat. Nor would you leave your child home alone or with a stranger. However, I was shocked to discover that 69% of families do not have adequate protections in place for their kids were something unexpected to happen to them. In addition, those that do have a plan, have usually made one of six common mistakes.
The sad truth is that if you and your spouse died tomorrow, without an adequate long and short term plan in place, your kids could end up in foster care, a judge could decide who will raise your children, and any money or insurance you leave behind could go to your kids directly at 18 years old!
It is our responsibility to effectively protect our kids and provide for their future if we cannot be there. Even if you have a will in place, your children may not be protected in the short term! But do not worry! I can help fix any mistakes in your plan or create a rock solid estate plan.
At our free legal seminars, I share some of my best secrets so you can:
- Ensure your children never spend even one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone you wouldn’t want) if anything happens to you;
- Find out how to choose the right legal guardians and how to avoid the 6 most common guardianship mistakes;
- Avoid the expense and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if something happened to you;
- Leave behind more than just money … and much more!
I hope to see you at the next free estate planning event … Child Guardian Planning Workshop or Living Trust and Will Seminar.
Personal Planning Attorney