Everyone needs an Estate Plan. It’s vital for any individual, couple or family that owns a home and has assets.
It’s time to make sure your Estate Planning is in good order. You will learn how comprehensive estate planning
can be used to maximize your retirement accounts to provide care for yourself and to preserve your legacy for
generations. This seminar will provide you with proven strategies to save fees, taxes, and provide asset protection
and security for you and your loved ones.
• How will the Presidential administration impact your Estate Plan
• Why Living Trusts Fail and How To Avoid It
• Wills vs. Trusts
• How to give firewall protection to your child’s inheritance and incentivize them
• How to avoid the 7 most critical estate planning mistakes
• Discover how IRAs and Retirement trusts can minimize triple tax, provide asset protection, and create legacy wealth when you’re gone!
• How you can create multi-generational trusts which can protect your assets inherited by your heirs from divorce, lawsuits and future estate taxation.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:30 p.m. at The Carlsbad City Library
Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:00 p.m. at Bistro West
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:30 a.m. at Bistro West
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:00 a.m. at KR Hess Law, PC